Flood Insurance

Standard home insurance policies do not cover flood damage. Depending on where your home is located, you may qualify for flood insurance through the National Flood Insurance Program. Some insurance companies also offer flood insurance. Your producer or company can help you with application forms for flood coverage. If your home is located in a flood plain, your lender should require flood insurance. Just because your home is not in a designated flood plain, don't assume you will never have flood damage. For more information about federal flood insurance, visit the web site by clicking below.

To view the Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) and determine if you are in a flood plain, visit the following website: https://msc.fema.gov/portal/search