Military Family Jobs Opportunity Applicants - Regulation 165

Based on regulation 165 applicants that meet the below requirements may receive a waiver of the initial licensing fees.

It shall apply to the spouse of an active duty reserve, or transitioning member of the United States Armed Forces, including the National Guard, or a surviving spouse of a service member who, at the time of his or her death, was serving on active duty, who is relocated to and stationed in the State of Alabama under official orders.

You will need to supply the required documents as listed below:

You may upload multiple documents if needed.

The documents that can be used are either:
     Military active duty card
     Military spouse card
     Military dependent card or
     Dd214 documentation


Enter all information below.

Have you applied for an initial license yet?

License Type:

Licensee Last Name:

Licensee First Name:

Last 4 Digits of SSN:

Load Documentation (PDF only):
Click Select File to select a file to upload.
You can upload a maximum of 10 .pdf files.

For Confirmation, Email Address:

Re-enter Email Address:

For additional security, you need to check the checkbox below (and complete any puzzle prompts you may receive).